Fall Hay Day – FAMILY EVENT
September 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
HfH ANNUAL FALL HAY DAY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC – FREE ADMISSION!
Come on out to the barn for a day of family friendly fun and help us raise money so we can continue to offer a no-cost option for our Spring and Fall Therapeutic Riding Program participants.
PURCHASE an ACTIVITY BAND for $10 to play the games and go on one hayride.
- Pony Rides (under 12) – $5
- Riding Demonstrations
- Horsemanship Demonstration
- Miniature Horses Grooming & Petting Area
- Hayride – $1 (**one free ride with activity band purchase)
- Games (**free all day with activity band purchase)
- Introductory Trail Rides (ages 12+) – $20 (Starts hourly for 20-25 min **Space limited**)
- Silent Auction Baskets
- Woody & Jesse from Toy Story (**free digital picture with activity band purchase)
- Live Band – 2Digh4
- Multiple Food Trucks and much, much more…
Horses for Hope maintains the right to refuse riders for insurance and liability reasons, or for the health and well-being of the horses.