Fall Hay Day
September 30 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Come on out to the barn for a day of family friendly fun and help us raise money to keep our Therapeutic Program no cost.
PURCHASE an ACTIVITY BAND for $10 to play the games and go on one hayride. Activity bands can be purchased here.
There will be many things going on for all ages. Some of the activities will be:
- Pony Rides (under 12) – $5
- Miniature Horse Grooming and Petting Area
- Hayride- $1 (**one free ride with Puchase of Activity Band)
- Games- (Free with Purchase of Actvity Band)
- Introductory Trail Ride (ages 12+) -$20 SPACE LIMITED
- Riding Demonstrations
- Basket Raffle- $1/Ticket
- Character Photo Ops
- Food Trucks
- and MORE
••• FULLY CLOSED SHOES MUST BE WORN FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT INVOLVE ANY OF THE HORSES.
For an updated list of things happening at Fall Hay Day, please follow us on FB or Instagram: HorsesforHopeRaleigh
We are actively on the lookout for committee members, volunteers, sponsors, donations for baskets and auction.